Why I Don't support Tim Cook as CEO of Apple AAPL. Reply

Cook does not have a history of being decisive, is not a Salesman, not a presenter, being gay is a detractor  (emotional chemical head spin, each day), and he does not have the drive to learn from other CEO's like Jobs. Idk what Steve sees that I don't.                               I do think Jobs had no one else to choose from and was overwhelmed in his last days. I would like to see Tim Cook and Al Gore replaced at Apple.                                                            Examples - Presentations by Jobs and Cook on YouTube, Jobs biography, interviews of Cook by Charlie Rose | charlierose.com on Watch TV and movies on Xbox, PS3, Apple TV, and more | Hulu Plus   Disclosure - I have been an investor in AAPL for over 5 years at the time of this writing.  Jack
Welch would be better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Actions for generating Wealth for a Better World

Persistence? Founded McDonald's, No... "Founder" Review Lesson