orientation FI assignment

Orientation

1. Create one product people want.
2. The assignments look great but, there should be a place on here to post the Executive summary and the pitch deck.
3. Vision is the overall what you will create for the company. Mission is the smaller steps to a achieve the mission and the changes made to fulfill the vision. My product will make the customers brain and body healthier. It is better than anything on the market.
4. My 3 strengths would be not giving up, innovating daily, and working with a team to solve problems. My 3 weaknesses would be working late, at times lack of focus, and not proof reading all my work.
5. I’ll see this idea through to the end. It’s something the world needs. I try to keep up with the latest clinical trial results to make the newest, healthiest product.
6. I hope to accomplish bring this product to market to help people be healthier and successful. I will be the starting of products that will improve conditions of patients that have Fatty Liver Disease as well as, weight loss reducing health care costs.
7. The Mentors I would like to work with is Jason Premo to see what his life is like. Is it a goal I would like live? He is distant. I’m sure people would take advantage of his kindness. What ever happens is has been a joy to meet him. Michael Bolick would be another because of a similar field and Michael Lee who started http://livelongsupplements.com.
8. (Motivation) – This is a problem I have been with for a long time. I am a retired, injured military veteran. My motivation for working is the same for joining fi.co – to bend the universe through my actions. People have a right to be healthier and work. If I can create an environment for that through creating a system to bring it out that is the highest good. I will help sick, poor, food addicts live better lives while creating jobs. Stress… it’s what I’m use too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Actions for generating Wealth for a Better World

Persistence? Founded McDonald's, No... "Founder" Review Lesson