My Actions for generating Wealth for a Better World

Make the Change You want to see in the world.                        Take Massive Multiple Actions as rapidly as possible. Network and Delegate through a Continuous Feedback loop.  Projects on going daily. 1. Eliminate conditions for creation of another person like my ex-wife. www.GarnerRape.Blogspot.com www.RapeEvidence.Blogspot.com www.VictimArrested.Blogspot.com 2.Reduce chances of what the legal system did to 2,500,000 guys like me now down to less than 25,000/year. 3. Build Alex a better city/county: small part of the world. 4. Build a new world with people that might be worth saving. What's here now isn't and never has been, won't ever be w/o world-altering changes. Through these, I help massive amounts of people in massive ways. I bring and change the world with that change, through increased communication comes wealth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Short "What investing did Micheal Burry do?