Why am i passionate about business?

 People deserve better. Every break through leads to another breakthrough. I have seen every episode of " The Profit" "Shark Tank" and have read over 2500 business books. I am a certified VC, accredited Angel Investor because, Facebook would not allow me to invest before the IPO because I wasn't.  I have backed several local kickstarter campaigns and would like to see a business/ inventor group start in South Carolina. Currently, there is not one.  Most best seller business books are not good; that's why i wrote one. After most new apps, or HB Review articles, I often think, Why weren't these things being done long ago? We can and will go to other planets, we can cure all diseases including aging. We are all better than w have ever done. The subject I am most passionate about is the future. That's were I live. Entrepreneurs show me more of it everyday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Actions for generating Wealth for a Better World

Persistence? Founded McDonald's, No... "Founder" Review Lesson