Why do you want to be an entrepreneur...

I would like to be an entrepreneur because I have been since i was 5 and collecting rent, I had a savings acct, 6- checking, 7- started writing checks to pay households bills, cutting lawns, grass at Auto zone, recycling drink cans. 7-13 - growing selling produce, building bird, dog houses, running wood split-er, yard work, selling worms, selling gum. At 14 started Freedom Paintball after becoming the youngest nationally certified paintball referee in the country. 16- Police Cadet under know Captain Arthur Littlejohn for the City of Spartanburg.  17 - Military Intelligence - Operation Dessert Shield. I how have a YouTube channel, 8 blogs, and 3 books on amazon.com as well as a vending machine business in Spartanburg.   Entrepreneurship is the best way to improve the world. I love business and have been reading and studying Billionaires daily for over the last 10 years. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Actions for generating Wealth for a Better World

Persistence? Founded McDonald's, No... "Founder" Review Lesson