Six Blogging Steps to Make Your Book a Success

1.Asking related bloggers to review the book on their blogs so I could tap into their networks.
2.Having complementary companies give the books for free as prizes/gifts to their clients in exchange for their reviews on Amazon.
3.Although the book is for sale on my own website, sales through my site have been lackluster. Amazon adds credibility.
4.Patientence. Amazon orders started with a trickle, only one book at a time. These days Amazon’s orders are a hundred at a time, two to four times per month.
5.Not relying on e - books. Even though my target market is in the twenty - five to thirty - year - old age bracket, digital book sales have been a very small percentage of my sales. It’s all about the paper, baby.
6.Knowing my audience. Last summer, I created an audio version of my book and made it available on Amazon and iTunes and through CDBaby.com  My audience is the iPod generation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Actions for generating Wealth for a Better World

The Big Short "What investing did Micheal Burry do?